This weekend I updated my Firepower from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 and since that update have been getting a problem when compiled for Android.
Have a Login button on main screen that takes you to the login screen that has 2 TwwEdit controls - one for Username and the other for Password. I set focus to the Username edit control. Since the update, the Username edit receives focus and the virtual keyboard pops up and the screen then freezes. When running in debug mode attached to Android tablet I get a 'class Segmentation fault (11)'.
Have gone back to my older version of Firepower (220.127.116.11) and all works good again.
Can you please advise if there is a fix for this problem.
Please sign in to leave a comment.